Open Offshore Bank Accounts At Offshore Banks.
Open offshore bank accounts, either corporate or personal, kept at an offshore bank, to allow you keep the availability of your money, with discretion and confidentiality over the beneficiary of the account, avoiding possible seizures by creditors.
In this way, if you live in a country with monetary and fiscal controls or with stringent divorce legislation, you can be sure that nobody can seize your money.
ISOG lawyers and attorneys at law can help you open offshore bank accounts and get credit cards very fast. The offshore checking and saving accounts opened through our lawyers are endowed with an Internet banking service.
The following documents are required to open a personal offshore bank account at an offshore bank:
- Copy authenticated of the passport (of the pages with photo and signature)
- Copy of a second ID document. (U.S. and Canadian citizens are required to submit an authenticated copy of their driver’s license).
- Letter of bank references
- Account statement of your bank account or a utility bill (water, electricity, gas or telephone) showing your home address
The following documents are required to open a corporate offshore bank account at an offshore bank:
- Authenticated copy of the incorporation act
- Authenticated copy of the certificate of the Chamber of Commerce
- Declaration of the type of shares (bearer or nominal)
- Board resolution that authorizes the opening of the bank account and gives power to a person to operate and to manage the account
- Description, undersigned by the directors, of the nature of the business
- Copy authenticated of the passport or of other ID document of all directors and the undersigned.
- U.S. and Canadian citizens are required to submit an authenticated copy of their driver’s license
- Account statement of the personal bank account or a utility bill (water, electricity, gas or telephone) showing the home address of the directors and of the undersigned
- Letter of personal bank references of all the directors and the person authorized to on the bank account
If you need further information on offshore bank accounts, offshore checking accounts, offshore saving accounts and offshore banks, contact us to receive assistance.