Open Offshore Bank Accounts At Offshore Banks.
We may introduce our corporate clients to banks in Panama or offshore. Corporate clients, who have incorporated a company with us, may need to be introduced to a bank in case they do not have a relationship already established with a bank.
They can then apply for the opening of corporate or personal offshore bank accounts. These accounts may better protect the client with discretion and confidentiality, thanks to stringent bank secrecy legislations.
ISOG lawyers and attorneys at law can help you open offshore bank accounts and get credit cards very fast. The offshore checking and saving accounts opened at the banks we can introduce you to are endowed with an Internet banking service.
The following documents are required to open a personal offshore bank account at an offshore bank:
- Copy authenticated of the passport (of the pages with photo and signature)
- Copy of a second ID document. (U.S. and Canadian citizens are required to submit an authenticated copy of their driver’s license).
- Bank reference letter
- Account statement of your bank account or a utility bill (water, electricity, gas or telephone) showing your home address
The following documents are required to open a corporate offshore bank account at an offshore bank:
- Authenticated copy of the incorporation act
- Authenticated copy of the certificate of the Chamber of Commerce
- Declaration of the type of shares (bearer or nominal)
- Board resolution that authorizes the opening of the bank account and gives power to a person to operate and to manage the account
- Description, undersigned by the directors, of the nature of the business
- Copy authenticated of the passport or of other ID document of all directors and the undersigned.
- U.S. and Canadian citizens are required to submit an authenticated copy of their driver’s license
- Account statement of the personal bank account or a utility bill (water, electricity, gas or telephone) showing the home address of the directors and of the undersigned
- Letter of personal bank references of all the directors and the person authorized to on the bank account
If you need further information for being introduced to banks and open offshore bank accounts, offshore checking accounts, offshore saving accounts and offshore banks, contact us.