What are Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies?
A cookie is a small text file that can be stored on and accessed from your device when you visit our Site, to the extent you agree. The other tracking technologies work similarly to cookies and place small data files on your devices or monitor website activity to enable us to collect information about how users use our Site. The information provided below about cookies also applies to these other tracking technologies. You can find more information at www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
First and Third-Party Cookies
First party Cookies are cookies that belong to ISOG as part of the WordPress platform used to develop our Site and that the Site may place on your device.
Third-party Cookies are cookies that another party places on your device through our Site. ISOG may contract with third-party service. To let you send messages to us without the risk of being infected by spam and/or viruses. To provide you with the number of Facebook users who have given a Like to our Facebook page. To collect anonymous statistics, through Gooogle Analytics, about the use of our Site, e.g. which pages you visited. To let you watch YouTube videos.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary
Strictly Necessary cookies let you move around the Site and use essential features. Without these cookies, we cannot provide the requested services. We use these Strictly Necessary cookies to:
- Protect the Site from cyberattacks
- Make sure you connect to the right service on our Site when we make any changes to the way the Site works. Accepting these cookies is a condition of using the Site, so if you prevent these cookies we can’t guarantee how the Site or the security on our Site will perform during your visit.
Performance cookies collect information about how you use our Site e.g., which pages you visit, and if you experience any errors. These cookies do not collect any information that could identify you and are only used to help us improve how our Site works, understand what interests our users and measure the effectiveness of our Site content. We use performance cookies to:
- Carry out web analytics: Provide statistics on how our Site is used
- Obtain data on the number of users of the Site that have viewed a particular page
- Help us improve the Site by measuring any errors that occur
Functionality cookies are used to provide services or to remember settings to improve your visit. We use Functionality Cookies for such purposes as:
- To provide and show embedded video content
- To provide the number of Facebook users who like our Site.
- We do not allow the third party to use the cookies for any purpose other than those listed above.
If you do not want Cookies to be dropped on your device, you can adjust the setting of your Internet browser to reject the setting of all or some Cookies and to alert you when a Cookie is placed on your device. For further information about how to do so, please refer to your browser ‘help’ / ‘tool’ or ‘edit’ section or see www.allaboutcookies.org . Please note that if you use your browser settings to block all Cookies (including strictly necessary Cookies) you may not be able to access or use all or parts or functionalities of our Site. If you want to remove previously-stored Cookies, you can manually delete the Cookies at any time. However, this will not prevent the Site from placing further Cookies on your device unless and until you adjust your Internet browser setting as described above.
The Century Tower, office 1403
Ave. Ricardo J. Alfaro, El Dorado, Bethania, Panama, Panama